|Departures||Regular group departures.
Private tours also available.
This tour can be easily extended or shortened upon request
|Discounts||20% discount for ages 6-10.
Early reservation (06 months in advanced).
Groups (more than 06 people)
Day 01: Cairo (No Meal)
Evening pick-up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to the bus station to catch the overnight bus to Nuweiba.
Day 02: Nuweiba - Aqaba - Wadi Rum
Arrive Nuweiba. In the afternoon we catch the ferry boat to Aqaba. Arrive Aqaba Port, our representative will meet you to help with the visa formalities and then you will be transferred to your Camp in Wadi Rum, dinner with party and overnight in Wadi Rum.
Day 03: Wadi Rum - Petra (B)
Breakfast and then start the tour, in the jeep tour for 2 Hours in a moonscape terrain of ancient riverbeds, towering cliffs and smooth, pastel colored sands. Then continue to Petra, arrive the hotel, overnight.
Day 04: Petra (B)
Enjoy this wonderful ancient Nabataen city, which indeed is unique on this world. We ride a short way on horsebacks and continue by feet through the 1,5km long famous "Siq" until our eye first catches the imposing treasury "El Khazna". Petra reaches over a total area of 40qkm - look at all those hundreds of old rose-red buildings, facades, baths, temples and unforgettable drawings. After this wonderful walk, you will be driven back to your hotel in Petra, overnight.
Day 05: Petra - Aqaba - Cairo (B)
Breakfast, transfer to Aqaba to cross to Nuweiba and catch the bus back to Cairo. Arrive at Cairo bus station, meet and transfer to your hotel for check-in. Tours ends.
1) All transfers and Pick up services.
2) All tours as mention in itinerary.
3) All meals as mention in the tours.
4) Price include all taxes.
5) Egyptologist English speaking guide in all sight seen.
6) Accommodations as mention in the itinerary with meals (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
7) Round-trip ferry boat tickets Nuweiba/Aqaba/Nuweiba.
1) Tipping (approximately 75 $ per person for the whole tour).
2) Drinks or any extra meal.
3) Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones...etc.).
4) Any meals not mentioned in the program.
5) Any Optional tours.
6) International airfare.
7) Entrance fees for all sight seen are NOT included (Around 80 $).
8) Visa entry to Egypt and Jordan.
9) departure taxes in Jordan.
10) Horse ride in Petra.
1) During Ramadan, the sight seen closed at 3:00 PM, we may be change the tour start to be one hour earlier.
2) Extra night before the tour start or after the tour end is available (ask for the quotation).
3) Accommodations is Desert are based on camp and tents ( not Luxury accommodations available) in clean camp and tents with necessary facilities in like hot water, private toilet A/C indoor.
4) accommodations in cities in 3 stars hotels based on bed and breakfast.
|Price||3 Stars Hotel + Camp + Tent|
|Per person in double room||660.00 U$D|
|Per person in single room||930.00 U$D|
|Per person in triple room||620.00 U$D|
|Peak Period summer time
(from 1 July till 5 September)
|Peak period Christmas time
(from 15 December till 10 January)
|Peak period Easter time
(from 15 march till 5 April)
(from 20 April till 7 May)