|Departures||Regular group departures.
Private tours also available.
This tour can be easily extended or shortened upon request
|Discounts||20% discount for ages 6-10.
Early reservation (06 months in advanced).
Groups (more than 06 people)
Day 01: Luxor - Esna - Dahayba Cruise (L-D)
meet at hotel in Luxor, Transfer to Esna to check in on board in Esna.
After check in visit the temple of Esna. During the lunch start sailing till reach Elaxe Dinner and over night in Elaxe.
Day 02: Dahabya Cruise (B-L-D)
Breakfast and start sailing
Dock to visit El Kab tombs and village beside.
Lunch then Continue sailing to Edfu and visit the temple of Edfu (one of the best preserved in Egypt).
Sailing and over night on Fawaza.
Dinner and overnight.
Day 03: Dahabya Cruise (B-L-D)
Breakfast and Sailing to ELramadi to get a short walk in the villages.
Sailing to reach Wadi El Chott to get another walk.
Lunch and Sailing to Gebel Elsilsila.
Walk to visit Gebel ElSilsila (with its ancient chapels and sand stones quarries).
Dinner and over nights near Hormoheb temple.
Day 04: Dahabya Cruise (B-L-D)
After break fast visit Hormoheb tempel.
Start sailing to reach Qarm El Dib.
Lunch and continue sailing.
Dinner and over night on Munhïa.
Day 05: Dahabya Cruise (B-L-D)
breakfast and sail to Kom Ombo to visit the twins temples of hours and sobek.
Lunch Sailing and visit Daraw (where you can see the villages and the camel market).
Dinner and over night in Aswan.
Day 06: Dahabya Cruise (B-L-D)
Disembarkation after breakfast, visit Philai temple, High Dam and islands.
End of service.
1) All transfers and Pick up services.
2) All tours as mention in itinerary.
3) All meals as mention in the tours.
4) Price include all taxes.
5) Egyptologist English speaking guide in all sight seen.
6) Accommodations as mention in the itinerary with meals (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
7) Entrance fees for all sight seen are included ( around 80 $).
1) Tipping (approximately 75 $ per person for the whole tour).
2) Drinks or any extra meal.
3) Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones...etc.).
4) Any meals not mentioned in the program.
5) Any Optional tours.
6) International airfare.
7) Entrance fees for all sight seen are NOT included ( around 120 $).
8) Visa entry to Egypt (15 $).
1) During Ramadan, the sight seen closed at 3:00 PM, we may be change the tour start to be one hour earlier.
2) Extra night before the tour start or after the tour end is available (ask for the quotation).
3) This tour can easily be extended or slightly shortened if required.
Prices vary from season to season.
Please E-mail your approximate arrival dates to enable us to provide an accurate quotation.